Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 59

Thread: HERE COME THE 60's

  1. #1
    Inactive Member DARKsyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2000
    Posts
    374
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hwo here wish's they could have been teenager's in the 60's?Well I do.I wish I could have been at the 1st woodstock.I am a 60's child only born in the 70's.I love Jefferson Airplane. They kicked ass.That and The Greatful Dead. biggrin

    ------------------
    Darkness souround's you from all point's from beyond.From child birth to even death. G.O.L

  2. #2
    Inactive Member *Leo the Lioness*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2000
    Posts
    2,080
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    my napster list is fulla oldies, lot of them 60's n 70's......i have a bunch of stuff on CD's n tapes, and i have always thought i was born too late!

    i'm with you DARK, i always wished i was my siblings' ages, cuz they were around 8 and 12 at the time

    i was born in 1967......Summer of Love biggrin

    also two months after the release of my favorite album of all time, "Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band".......so it's kinda alright that i wasn't old enough to go to Woodstock, i was born in the midst of the times smile

    not sure if you'd call me a child of the 70's, or a child of the 80's though......cuz in the 70's i was ages 3 - 12, and in the 80's i was 13 - 22..........but they labelled us "Generation X", rolleyes......that's all i know

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ~Genie~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    339
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Was born in '76. I love Credence Clear Water Revival. Thinks I would have enjoyed the 60's! *S*

  4. #4
    Inactive Member DARKsyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2000
    Posts
    374
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was born in the late 70's.79' to be axact.So I was 1-10 in the 80's and 10-20 in the 90's.So i Guess that makes me a 90's child.But I didn't like the 90's.

    ------------------
    Darkness souround's you from all point's from beyond.From child birth to even death. G.O.L

  5. #5
    Inactive Member ~Deb~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2001
    Posts
    232
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I LOVE the oldies..*G*..Course..I was born in '63

    Ohh What a night..Late December back in '63..What a very special time for me...but I remember what a night..Ooooh alright..I wasn't born in December...but it's a good song..*L*

    Like Leo..I have older siblings too..SO..alright of the music that I know and love..comes from having to listen to teenage siblings music blaring..*L*

    I like some of the 70' stuff..but not nearly as much as the late 50's early 60's.*S*

  6. #6
    Inactive Member *Leo the Lioness*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2000
    Posts
    2,080
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    *has that Frankie Valli song on her napster list*

    *LMFAO* i ain't even kidding you, now i wanna hear it! it came out in the 70's and it was one of my favorite shower songs when i was about 8! biggrin

    "i felt the rush like a rollin balla thunder......spinnin my head around and TAKIN my body under...oh what a niiiiight!"

    *does the Hustle*

  7. #7
    Inactive Member LORD HIGH BEAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    768
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well, I like more of 70s music. But the 60s were the best. I would fucking love to have lived then.
    *sigh*
    It sucked living in the 90s.

    ------------------
    From the foggy mists of the Medicine Bow Forest.

    First member of:
    Gangstas of Luv

    "Tell me I'm a sinner, I've got news for you. I talked to god this morning and he don't like you."
    -Ozzy

  8. #8
    Inactive Member ~Genie~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    339
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, Im embaressed to say I still have something from the 80's. I STLL have Milli Vanilli. Yes the two lip syncing assholes. Hey I dont give a dam if it wasnt them singing or not, there are some good songs on that cd.
    "Girl Im gonna Miss you" -my favorite
    "Blame It On the Rain"
    "Girl You Know Its True"

    *LMMFAO*

  9. #9
    Inactive Member *Leo the Lioness*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2000
    Posts
    2,080
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    <font size=1>*has it too*</font>

  10. #10
    Inactive Member CrazySam's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    330
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh my Gosh! We are all sounding like our parents did about our music!!! *runs smack into wall*

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •